All the popular civil engineers wants the big projects which gives them name and fame in construction field. And UAE is going to break the record of Burj Khalifa by constructing the world’s tallest skyscraper in the world. UAE Comes with the new project for the engineers and the works working their to construct the world’s tallest skyscraperin the world. The people and other engineers also never thought about this big project which touches the sky with the name of the world’s tallest skyscraper in the world ever construct.But this world’s tallest skyscraper is under construction and the name given to this skyscraper is Kingdom Tower
The world’s tallest skyscraper – “Kingdom Tower about 1 km high”.
- It is situated in Jeddah (UAE) and is under construction.
- This building is considered as the largest and the world’s tallest skyscraper beating Burj Khalifa by the end of 2019.
- Currently the work is under construction and is expected to be completed till 2019.
- If completed as expected then the tower will be the first to reach a 1km mark.
Must Read :- LIST OF TOP TEN TALLEST BUILDINGS IN THE WORLD
About the building
- It was at the beginning named as Mile-High Tower and will be the highest sky scraper if built as planned.
- It is managed by CBRE group.
- Owner is Kingdom holding company.
- The construction of this world’s tallest skyscraper was started in 1st April 2013.
- Expected completion year is 2019.
- Total cost involved is 4.6 billion Saudi Riyal.
- The kingdom tower height is 1000 m which is amazing and unbelievable which makes it world’s tallest skyscraper.
3.Lifts and Elevators – 59 for single deck