The GATE 2016 result has been declared by the Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Banglore on 18th March. Now, the students who are eagerly waiting for their result can see their results at official website of GOAPS website. Also, you can download the answer key of GATE 2016 result and score card. The gate 2016 result date is 19th March but was declared earlier by one day. Now candidates can check their marks, scorecards and qualifying marks for further courses and eligibility at IIT’, NIT’s and PSU’s.
Now all are waiting to see the face of GATE 2016 result toppers of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Agriculture Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and other branch toppers of GATE 2016.
GATE 2016 exam was conducted on 30th &31st January and 6th & 7th February. Approximately 10 lacs candidates were appeared in the GATE exam 2016, and there are 242207 females candidates in this examination. If you had scored good marks, you could pursue your M.Tech courses at IIT’s, NIT’s, some of the CFTI’s and other best institution of India. Everyone knows this fact that they had appeared in GATE 2016 exam for their further studies in India’s best university and to appear in PSU’s. Civil engineering students search for them for Best Universities For Civil Engineering In India to get admission into that colleges to get better knowledge and enhancement.
How to Check the GATE Result 2016:
- Candidates must log in through GOAPS
- Then you must enter your Enrolment ID/Email Address and Password to Login successfully.
- Now you are successful logged in, and you can access the GATE 2016 Result.
- The GATE Results are only for display and cannot be downloaded.
- The GATE 2016 Score Card will be available for download from March 27 to May 29, 2016.
GATE Result 2016 Display’s the Following information of Candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- GATE 2016 Registration No.
- Examination Paper
- Marks out of hundred
- Qualifying marks for the discipline
- AIR will also be displayed to the qualified candidates
GATE 2016 Score Card Declaration
Students have to wait for the GATE 2016 result in score card as this will be available from 30th March to 29th May. This score card of GATE 2016 result will be useful for Public Sector Undertakings for the job applicants to get a job entry level opportunity. The only candidates can able to downloads the score card who have appeared in the GATE 2016 Exam. Now the GATE 2016 score card will be issued to the following students/candidates as you will find it in GATE 2016 result notification:
- All SC/ST/PwD candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying marks of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- All other candidates whose scores are greater than or equal to the qualifying mark of OBC(NCL) candidates in their respective papers and all other candidates who are unable to qualify for the examination, no score cards will be provided for them.
The most important thing is that the students/candidates who don’t appear in the GATE Exam 2016 should not waste their time on searching their result and also the students who haven’t done the GATE 2016 registration of the exam.
The GATE score card is valid for three years as you all well know this. So you should keep it safe with you to make use of it in pursuing your M.Tech degree or for PSU’s. And you all knows that What is GATE Exam? And the benefits of gate exam.
Important: Students who didn’t download the GATE 2016 scorecard in the given time period of the download then he/she will be fined to get the scorecard until December.
GATE 2016 Result Topper
Firstly congratulations to all the candidates who scored good percentage of marks. Are you looking for GATE AIR 1 2016? Wait for few days to get the answer to your queries. As candidates who have appeared in GATE 2016 exam are much eager to know the topper’s result and also engaged in viewing their results. Wait to see the faces of toppers of GATE 2016 result. Have a look at previous year toppers i.e. GATE 2015 toppers:
- Swapnil Pandey – Sored an All India Rank 1 in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Ashok Bansal – He also scored an All India Rank 1 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Deepak R – Scored an All India Rank 2 in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Sonam Aggarwal – Scored an All India Rank 2 in IN.
- Rai Gaurav Rampraves – All India Rank 3 in Civil Engineering.
- K.M.N.V.S.Ravi Teja – All India Rank 4 in Civil Engineering.
GATE 2016 Cutoffs for M.Tech Admissions:
The GATE 2016 cutoffs are not declared until the admission will be announced. But it is informative to know the GATE cutoffs to get admission in the IIT’s, NIT’s and some of the best institutions in India. You can approximate the GATE cutoffs of 2016 by the GATE cutoffs of 2015.
Important Date’s of GATE 2016
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission||September 1, 2015 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login||November 20, 2015 (Friday)|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||December 29, 2015 (Tuesday)|
|GATE 2016 Online Examination
||January 30 to February 07, 2016|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website||March 19, 2016 (Saturday)|
Note – This above box is generated by the Indian Institute of Science Organizing Institute GATE 2016 on its official website. However, the result has been declared one day earlier before the announcement date of GATE 2016 result.
Stay tuned to us for more details regarding Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2016.
Register Here to get all the updates and notification of GATE 2016.