Burj Khalifa Facts For Tallest Architecture
Another facts says about cost for completion of Burj Khalifa is $ 1.5 billion.
- Its architectural height is 828 m.
- Burj Khalifa facts on architectural height tip is 830 m.
- Its roof is also at a height of 828 m.
- Its top floor is at a height of 585 m.
- Burj Khalifa facts for floor count is 163 floors and 46 maintenance level in the spire.
- The total floor cover by Burj Khalifa – 309,473 sq metre.
Burj Khalifa contractor and constructor details
- Burj Khalifa architect – Adrina Smith
- Burj khalifa structural engineer – Bill baker
- Burj Khalifa Developer – Emaar properties
- Its main contractor are Samsung Engineering and Construction Company, Besix and Arabet.
Burj Khalifa facts on it building concept
Burj Khalifa facts on its design
The design of burj Khalifa is derived from patterning systems embodied in islamic architect.According to the Bill baker of SOM, the building’s design incorporates cultural and historical elements such as The Spiral Minaret.By this Y shape plan is ideal for residential and hotel.
It contains many features and some of them which really delight us are
- The Dubai Fountain – It is illuminated by 6,600 lights and 50 couloured projectors.It is 275m long and shoots water 150m into the air.
- Observation Deck – On 124th floor it has an observatory deck at a height of 452 m.It the world highest deck and highest outdoor observation deck when it was opened.
- Burj khalifa Park – Burj khalifa facts on its parks says that it is surrounded by 27 acres.It is designed by landscape architects SWA Group.This park designed is also inspired by the core design of Burj Khalifa which is based on symmetries of the desert flower, Hymenocallis.